Sunday, September 30, 2018

झूठी WIFE को जेल भेजो !!!                            Email:-
Bail for NRI's easier than Resident Indians in false 498a IPC FIR
(1) Bail for NRI even though easier than Indian resident need to be filed appropriately
(2) Next Step for NRI is to apply u/s 438 CrPC itself when matter is in CAW Cell or FIR done
(3) Anticipatory bail u/s 438 and u/s 439 may not be the norm but advisable
(4) NRI may cut the allegations of 313, 307, 377, 376 IPC within bail application
(5) Voluminous bail application helps get wonder results
(6) Without advocate bail application is preferable so there is no one to connive with opposite party
(7) applying to court's facilitation counter
(8) getting the stamp and the receipt done
(9) appear or allow your father/ mother with a power of attorney to appear on NRI's behalf

Please note that:-
Indian Government has not started any men cell for NRI or man cell for NRI's, Non-Resident Indians/ Foreign Citizenship holder Indians/ PIO's or Non-Immigrant Worker (H1B Visa), but, if you are a man (or boy) whose wife (or girlfriend or neighbour lady or foreigner) has filed false FIR against you in India or abroad and you have unrebuttable evidences and documents proving her false FIR or police complaint {or her false court cases) then you need to put that girl/ lady/ wife behind the bars legally and technically using right judgments of Supreme Court. 
Like you came to know about Bail for NRI's easier than Resident Indians in false 498a IPC FIR relating to false FIR u/s 498a allegement by wife (or false FIR by someone else), similarly, you must know & understand Mother Sister Father of NRI got acquittal or quash of 498a and DVC 

NOTE:- If false FIR has been filed by your wife OR BY SOMEONE ELSE u/s 307 IPC (Attempt to Murder), 313 IPC (Female Foeticide), 377 IPC (unnatural sex) or 376 IPC (false rape charges) or 354 IPC or POCSO (false claim by minor or inducement of a minor to file false complaint against you or your closed ones). If your wife (or someone else) has filed FIR against all your relatives making all of them an accused u/s IPC as above. Then, you need to understand "How to close a false FIR/ false CAW Cell Complaint or false DV/ 125 CrPC and relevant steps i.e., Bail for NRI's easier than Resident Indians in false 498a IPC FIR" because it is pertinent to close false FIR otherwise it may ruin the career of all the accused. The matter needs to be closed in "Mini Trial" or "Speedy Trial" but out of these two strategies, the strategy of Mini Trial is the best as per the best of our knowledge and this strategy (Mini Trial) is only for those who do not want to go into litigations despite having ample proofs/ evidences proving  falsity of wife's (or girlfriend's or neighborhood lady's) false FIR claims related to any false state case i.e., First Information Report filed against a NRI (non-resident Indian).

अगर आपकी पत्नी (or any woman/ girl) आपको परेशान करती है या आप के ऊपर झूठी Police Complaint या FIR करती है या आप की पत्नी आप के खिलाफ झूठा Court Case या झूठा MAINTENANCE का Court Case करती है तो कृपया कर के पर सम्पर्क करें


MEN CELL . org 
It's Not-Government Organisation

झूठी WIFE को जेल भेजो !!!                              Email:- Bail for NRI's easier than Resident Indians in false 498a IPC ...